Today Was MakeADiff Day!

Morning 11 am: Headache. Should I go back to sleep? Maybe not. Chai perhaps. Kaddy has sent a message. Ok. Reply later. Chai. No wait, first check mail. 


Go to the Mad Blog and check on things. New post? And I see this post by Kaddy. 


The slideshow keeps me mesmerized for quite some time. The day isn't as bad now. My only regret is that I won't be able to celebrate MakeADiff Day with my favourite Maddies. But it's alright. December will come soon. 


I've been asked questions like 'Does it pay?' and 'Can't you make better use of your time?' and 'Seriously, what do you get out of it?' too many times. 


I always smile and shrug. Some people might never understand. There was a time when I didn't get the idea either.  Thankfully though, MAD and Mad folk changed me. 









So here's to the folks over at Make A Difference! Thanks for changing my life for good, and happy birthday! 

Category: 3 comments

3 comments:

rose said...

:)

jithin said...

wow...touching..how come I didn't see this post earlier!!!

Unknown said...

He he.. You never see things on time bro :P

Post a Comment