Happy New.... Oh fuck that shit!

Enough! Enough with the messages. The pings. The mails. 

Enough with the hand-shakes and the cakes. Booze is exempted. Not that anybody is bringing me any. 

Let's face it. This year is going to suck just as bad as the last one. It has to. The last time people said 'Happy' to me so many times, I ended up having 12 shitty months.. 

My resolutions evaporated in less than 10 days I think. So no. Not again.

Better idea. No more resolutions. I shall have projects. Realistic. Not generic. And doable. Yes. Totally doable!

Project list for 2011:

1. Get passport
 1.1. Travel abroad someplace. Anyplace. 
2. Get tattoo on biceps 
  2.0. Get biceps to put tattoo on
3. Travel more than 10,000 kilometres
4. Buy camera
5. Grow beard, and sport sanyasi look for a week at least
6. Get invited to at least some 2012 New Year Party so that I won't be sitting at home writing shit again
7.  Put on atleast 10 kilos so that the sanyasin look won't scare people
8. Drink at least 4 times a month
9. Find a better place to live
10. Find some people to drink with on a regular basis
11. Think of more stuff to do.
12. Update this list throughout the course of the year. 


So there! Take that 2011. Fuck you too!
Category: 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment